Online community manager
The Creative Writer will be a member of the Creative Team and will work closely with the Account Services Department to create, publish, and manage ongoing communication for clients’ online communities. With the requirements to represent multiple brands across various industries, the Creative Writer must be able to express a brand’s value and voice effectively via social platforms and directly engage with consumers to inspire confidence in the company’s products or services. The ideal candidate will possess superior communication skills, have a clear eye for detail, and be able to write creatively, adjusting the tone of the piece depending on the needs and objectives of the client. Good time management is an essential skill and we expect the Creative Writer to adopt a professional approach to all projects. We are searching for an individual who is comfortable writing for a diverse range of clients. This person should also have extensive knowledge, experience, and a passion for social applications.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide compelling, innovative writing for multiple clients across multiple social channels
- Effectively build and manage a brand voice appropriate for specific social channels for clients
- Have the ability to write quickly without a decrease in quality
- Participate in brainstorm sessions and creative concept development
- Fully understand a client’s business objectives, as well as their product or service, in order to present it properly in the creative work
- Work collaboratively with Account and Community Managers to develop creative content strategies that will encourage a client’s community to interact with the brand
- Provide additional support to the creative team as needed
- Assist with copy for graphic design work done on behalf of clients
Copy write for blogs, websites, and other applications where writing is needed
- Monitors daily content engagement for an assigned client base across various online social platforms
- Proactively and reactively engages with the communities of designated accounts in a positive and professional way that reinforces the brand
- Strategizes with and educates the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into company process and into all of the company’s products and services
- Work with Account Managers and Strategist in the development of client’s strategic document.
- Two to five years creative writing for digital assets (emails, websites, social media, etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise of creative or professional online copy
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Knowledgeable in digital communication including social media, online reputation management, and more
Please send us:
- a 300 – 500 word cover letter about your favorite recent advertising campaign and why you thought it was successful
- your resume illustrating your suitability for this position
- writing samples demonstrating your ability to create meaningful stories and lasting impressions
- bitly links to an online portfolio of work, a blog, or other work you’ve done
We Ask A Lot.
But we give a lot, too. Vacation, Health/Dental, 401K, Competitive Wages, and an environment as committed to improving your skills as you are!